BizFile+ portal will be available from 14 Sep at 6am onwards.
- The “Update Register of Registrable Controllers (RORC)” transaction in the Bizfile+portal will continue to be suspended. Advance notice will be given when the lodging of RORC information resumes and a revised deadline is set.
- As previously announced, penalties for statutory filings with due dates between 8 and 13 Sep will be waived.
- We apologise to all BizFile+users for the inconvenience caused in the past week, with a number of users experiencing difficulties lodging filings on BizFile+.
- As we expect a high volume of user traffic today, we urge users with non-critical filings to file at a later date.
- We thank all BizFile+users for your patience and understanding.
Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority