No. S Pass and Work Permit holders need to adhere to very strict employment guidelines with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and they are not allowed to manage any business in Singapore. They are not allowed to be sole-proprietors, partners or directors of any Singapore-registered company. If they are caught doing so, they will have their S Pass or Work Permit revoked and they will need to serve an employment ban.
When in doubt, seek legal advice or consult an experienced ACRA Filing Agent.
Yours Sincerely,
The editorial team at Singapore Secretary Services
For more useful articles and videos, visit the Singapore Secretary Services resource page.