The end of the year is upon us and that means tax filing season is here. Please note that the deadline for e-filing of corporate taxes is on the 15th of December 2019. Here is a Company Essentials Workshop for all officers and shareholders of companies. It is open to all company directors and shareholders. If you are unsure of your company’s tax obligations, please attend this workshop. RSVP is required.
Date: 23rd November 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 330 pm
Venue: 115 East Coast Road Singapore 428804 (Stirling Steaks Dining Hall, 2nd Level)
Cost: Free. RSVP is required.
330 pm to 350 pm:
– Understanding the roles and responsibilities of directors and shareholders
– Understanding the Company Constitution and Companies Act
– Understanding the company share structure
– Understanding ACRA and IRAS compliance requirements
350 pm to 410 pm: Companies’ Corporate Tax Obligations (VERY IMPORTANT!):
– Corporate tax obligations at a glance
– Corporate Tax Year of Assesment 2019 requirements
– How to maintain proper company records
– When and how to pay your corporate taxes
410 pm to 430 pm: Xero presentation by K.C. Ho (Xero certified advisor)
– Benefits of using Xero to manage your company accounts
– Xero pricing
– Cost of traditional accounting
430 pm to 450 pm: Presentation by Social Media guru Wilbur Suen from AroiMakMak.com (The number 1 English platform for Thai tourists)
Wilbur Suen will be sharing some tips on growing your social media influence and on how to build your own personal branding. He is the founder and owner of AroiMakMak.com Pte Ltd and has a very strong following on his various social media platforms. His recent corporate clients include Singtel which engaged him to promote Singtel Dash as a payment platform for travellers in Bangkok.
RSVP by filling up this form or WhatsApp or SMS Lina @ +65 97262577 or Daryl @ +65 82222886