If you are a local or a foreigner looking to incorporate a company in Singapore, you may engage an ACRA registered filing agent like us.
Firstly, you will need to fill in the related incorporation documents which can be found at this link: https://www.singaporesecretaryservices.com/company-registration-documents/
You will need the following forms:
- Incorporation of New Company Form
- Client Acceptance Checklist (To be filled by all directors, shareholders and beneficial owners. One form for each individual.
- Form 45 (To be filled by all directors. One form for each individual.)
- Service Agreement with Little Big Secretary Services Pte Ltd
You will also need the following items:
- Identification documents for all directors, shareholders, officers and controllers of the company. A copy of the front and back of your NRIC for Singaporeans and permanent residents, a copy of your passport for foreigners.
- Proof of residence. Either the latest phone or utility bill that shows the applicant’s name and home address. For Singaporeans and permanent residents who provided their NRICs, this is not necessary if your place of residence is stated on the back of your NRIC.
If all the documents are filled completely and correctly, we will take about 1 working day for internal compliance checks. Once compliance checks are completed, we can incorporate the company. This incorporation process takes about a day to complete. In most cases, the incorporation process is immediate. There are times when the registrar may do random checks on the application and the incorporation process may take longer.
Thus, the incorporation may take anything from 1 day (if all documents are completed properly) to about 14 days.
If you are looking to incorporate a Singapore company, do contact us via email at [email protected].
When in doubt, seek legal advice or consult an experienced ACRA Filing Agent.
The editorial team at Singapore Secretary Services
For more useful articles and videos, visit the Singapore Secretary Services resource page.
If you would like to submit a question or would like us to do an article on certain topics, please email us at [email protected].